As this school year draws to a close, we are happy to let you know that we have some great changes afoot for next school year. We have been working closely with users of The Answer Pad and you should expect to see some changes rolling out over the summer, in time for the new school year.
1. A new logo: You may have already noticed this in some places. With this goes some new branding, look and feel, new color schemes.
2. A new iPad app name: Our iPad app has been a topic of some confusion over the past year. The app has been called TAPit Free to date. It has been difficult to find in the app store. While we will continue to refer to The Answer Pad as TAP for short, the iPad app will just be The Answer Pad and no longer TAPit Free. We think this will avoid any confusion in the future.
3. A new website. Look for a brand new website over the summer. We will still be found at http://www.theanswerpad.com but our look will be very different. We will also be doing a user interface overhaul once logged into the site. We hope that this will make the tool easier to use.
4. TAP Champions Program will be in place for 2014-15 school year. Applications were posted online between January- May 2014. We have selected our TAP champions for 2014-15. Look for them on the new website. They will be open to talking with you about The Answer Pad. The application will be available online, and you are welcome to apply, but we will not be selecting any more TAP Champions until June 2015.
5. Integrations: By the beginning of the school year we hope to be integrated with Schoology, Edutone and RM Unify.
6. New features? Of course. But I’ll have to get back to you with those.
We hope you’ll like what you see!